ICRP CD

Has anyone had problems (or success) in using the ICRP Dose Coefficient CD

Version 2.01?  Are there any patches available?  I've tried two installs

(1st was custom directory, 2nd was default) under Win2000. When I run the

program, it appears that it can't find the database and I get a runtime

error and messages to the data not being available.  There is no contact

information in the CD on who to contact under such circumstances, so I'm

fishing for a solution.

Thanks,

Bob Loesch

US DOE