Job Posting

Hello Radsafers,

The University of Utah Radiological Health Department has yet another job opening.  You may be beginning to wonder what is wrong with the program!  I assure you the number of positions we have had available is coincidence.  The person leaving this particular position was called to active duty.

If you are interested in applying PLEASE do so through human resources http://www.med.utah.edu/hr/  NOT directly to this e-mail.  We look forward to reviewing your application.

Cheers-
Lisa Bosworth

Radiation Analyst (FT)
Radiological Health
Job #:
1
WH 11947
Opening
Job Duties: Evaluates radiological conditions in clinical and research laboratories to determine compliance with regulations and to assure that all radiation exposures are as low as reasonably achievable. Provides general guidance and recommendations to PI's and laboratory personnel for improving radiation safety.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Radiological Health, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or a related science, or equivalency; two years experience related to radiation protection or equivalency; be able to calculate exponential and logarithmic functions and convert scientific measurements to various systems of units; demonstrated human relations and communications skills; and the ability to work under stressful conditions required.
Work Schedule: 40 hours a week     Salary Range: $31,018.00 - $49,628.00