HOMELAND SECURITY ISSUES RELATED TO PROPOSED DOT AND NRC REGULATIONS

The proposed changes in the transportation regulations I was referring to

are:

1.  For the NRC;  Proposed Rulemaking - Compatibility with IAEA

Transportation Safety Standards (TS-R-1) and Other Transportation Safety

Amendments Rulemaking Text and Other Documents Library

http://ruleforum.llnl.gov/cgi-bin/downloader/PART71_PRULE_lib/1089-0001.htm

2.  For the DOT; Hazardous Materials Regulations; Compatibility With the

Regulations of the International Atomic Energy Agency

http://frwebgate1.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=25013711625+

9+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

Tim Hart

Radiation Protection Manager

NAVSEADET RASO

NWS P.O. Drawer 260

Yorktown, VA 23691-0260

Commercial: (757) 887-4692

DSN:  953-4692

Fax:  (757) 887-3235

"If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world peace

for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until the looting

started."