Re: Osmium 187

>Could you give the web-site for your information? I would be interested in

>it.

----

Sorry about the delay - I had copy-pasted and never saved - then had to

leave the computer:

http://home1.swipnet.se/~w-10652/looting.html

Since this is a site in Sweden I just want to say that I have nothing to do

with it. I agree completely with the points Franz made. Who would buy an

isotope for which there doesn't even seem to be a particular use to a

reasonable price?

It would be interesting to know if there is more written about that original

fraud - as it now seems to be.

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com