temporary

Dear radsafers -

Some of you have already taken note of the fact that Sandy Perle is acting

as radsafe listmanager temporarily, as I am taking off for two weeks. Sandy

graciously agreed to take over duties from now until Aug 5 while I am away.

Nothing much should change, but please direct any urgent matters to him

during this time (anything sent to

radsafe-owner@list.vanderbilt.edu will automatically go to him). The

archives will not be updated with July's posts until sometime after Aug 5

when I return. Happy posting.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068