RE: Cancer deficiency clusters

An important component of the "power" of a study is the relation of the

findings to the study design and aims. If the study was desinged to find

INCREASED morbidity but found DECREASED morbidity then the findings are

only suggestive , and the appropriate conclusion is that no increased

morbidity was found. In order to mkae the findings more definitive the

study design shoud have been to find EITHER INCREASEAD orDECREASED

morbidity. To date I'm not aware of a study designed to find out decreased

morbidity

Dov  (Dubi)Brickner   MD

Beer Sheva    ISRAEL