Fw: maximum permissible limits

I have only received two comments on my question, which did not answer it. I

do believe that this question must be of really fundamental interest to

anybody, who is checking data for compliance with legal prescription.

Please, if you do not want to answer to the list, answer to me personally.

So I post my question once again.

Franz

>This comment raises for me a very important question: What is the

criterion,

>whether a maximum permíssible concentration has been exceeded? There are

two