Farewell Dinner, Glenn Sturchio, 8/14/02

I wouldn't post this to RADSAFE except for the brevity of time needed to inform all those who know Glenn Sturchio.

Just inform all you that Glenn Sturchio is leaving Merck for the wilds of Minnesota.

As befits the departure of a health physics icon from the Greater New Jersery Metroplex, a farewell dinner is being held on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 in Newark, NJ at Fornos Restauant. The cost is $15 for a complete dinner served family style.

For details and to make reservations, please see the NJCHPS website at:

http://www.hps.org/njhps

You can submit your reservation Debbie Hrabinski at dhrabinski@yahoo.com or phone 732-445-2550.

Please don't contact me about reservations, I'm just the messenger.

Regards,

Vince

Vince Chase, CHP

Radiation Safety Officer