Re: FW: - Climate Change Hearings and the roll(?) of nuclear powe r

 John and Radsafers,,
"Nuclear advocates shouldn't use the carbon dioxide scare. But the fact that
believers in global warming are [generally] opponents of nuclear power shows that they
really don't care about the climate, only about decreasing the human
population and its economic well-being."
This comes from a physicist and physician who arranged dozens of authoritative presentations of data on both low dose radiation and "global warming" at Doctors for Disaster Preparedness meetings  You'll find no more credible info than in Phoenix, next summer.(Balling, etc).

I find your Sc Am ref. unscientific, the reason I cancelled my subscription.
It said, "More protein rich legumes grew in the CO2 enriched areas -" then ignores theincreased legume nitrogen binding, when the building block of life, carbon, is increased (as it rejects articles suggesting benefit from low dose radiation).

Why do you still refuse to support the ethics of a definitive study of benefit of low dose radiation? It could realign the work of most health physicists (persistently, on topic)

Howard Long

"Jacobus, John (OD/ORS)" wrote:

 Maybe all of that CO2 being absorbed by plants is not really a good idea.  See.http://www.sciencenews.org/20000325/bob1.asp -- John

John Jacobus, MS