Re: FW: - Climate Change Hearings and the roll(?) of nuclear power

Franz and Radsafe,

The pity is, I think, that you all did not hear as I did last weekend,

presentations of Jerry Cuttler on Hormesis (he was with the Belle group at the

Montana mine, and showed pictures of Pollycove and others there), and of Sally

Balliunas and Willie Soon presenting mountains of data on global non-warming (it

was warmer when Lief Ericson settled Greenland 1000 years ago). Any Kyoto fans

might then see Kyoto as pretext for global government and redistribution of

wealth, a tool for Karl Marx followers.

The good news is that next summer, Doctors for Disaster Preparedness meets in

Phoenix in comfort, no thanks to the similar "Freon causes ozone hole and

melanoma" myth. We will, as always, have presentations by the top nuclear and

climate researchers.

Y'all come!

The reference given by Sally Balliunas for the CO2 coming into USA west coast

being more than leaves our east coast is Fan, in Science, '99. She says we can

find it on-line.

Whether its our forest mass increase or wheat, we shouldn't pay for a lie,

although maybe we should for the benefit of the CO2 we use up! What's this

"problem of CO2", Franz? Come visit the same friends you saw in the Montana

mine, next year in Phoenix.

Howard Long