Job opportunities - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Please contact Robert Fairchild directly, not the list, at:

RFFairchild@lbl.gov

My name is Robert Fairchild; I work for the Operational Health

Physics

(OHP) group at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL).  OHP is

part of the Environmental Health and Safety Division and we have

overall

responsibility for radiation safety in the day-to-day operations of

LBNL.  I am in the process of reviewing resumes for the Radiological

Control Technician (RCT) position that supports LBNL's 88-Inch

Cyclotron.  This position would require the successful incumbent to

become intimately involved with several research groups that conduct

experiments at the cyclotron facility.  This gained knowledge would

then

be used to determine the appropriate radiation safety measures for

each

experiment to ensure compliance with both Federal Regulations and

LBNL

procedures.  I can assure you that this is a great group to work

with.

I invite you to check out the current posting at

http://cjo.lbl.gov/cjo.pl and search on key word 014969.   If it

sounds

as though you would be interested, please send your resume to Human

Resources referencing the job posting.  If you have any questions

please

feel free to write or call me.  My phone number is (510) 495-2278.

Sincerely,

Robert F. Fairchild II

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/