Re: "Hypersensitivity to electricity"

Bjorn,

Was there any discussion in the story as to how the

judge was persuaded to permit all the unusual procedures

(i.e., candles, no cell phones, etc.) to be introduced

into the courtroom when none of the plaintiff's

allegations had been proven.  Isn't the defense team

just a little bit concerned about this prejudicing the

jury?

As to the central allegation itself, assuming that the

person IS hypersensitive to electrical fields (a fact

that I will admit for sake of argument is possible); how

does that translate into something that his employer is

responsible for? Was there any discussion of that point

in the coverage?

Jim Barnes

james.g.barnes@att.net