Re: ICRP60 TISSUE WEIGHTING FACTORS : HOW CALCULATED?

Quintino

I understand your difficulty. I found that Roger Clarke's explanation "1990

Recommendations of ICRP" in the Supplement to the Radiological Protection

Bulletin, No 119, 1991 helped me understand ICRP's recommended risk/tissue

weightng factors.

John

John R Johnson, PhD

idias@interchange.ubc.ca