Re: Tl-201

Bill's station does exactly as we do, except we require the amount of total

activity to be less than 500 nCi in order to enter the RCA again.  We don't want

significant interference on potential plant related intakes.

In addition, if they wore they TLD prior to informing us, we will read that and

provide them a new one.  Unless it it a therapeutic amount.  Then it's a whole

different story on the TLD.

Mike Lantz, CHP