From: Johan E. van Lier <Johan.E.Vanlier@USherbrooke.ca>

To: J. J. Rozental <joseroze@netvision.net.il>

Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 3:54 PM

Subject: Re: misunderstanding

Dear Jose,

         This news report was indeed a misunderstanding. The shipment

concerned I-131 for one of our affiliated hospitals and at the most

contained 5 mCi for treatment purposes. The 2 Kg likely included the lead

shielding.. Best regards,

         Johan

Johannes E. van Lier, Ph.D.

Professor and head

Sherbrooke PET Center

Faculty of Medicine,

University of Sherbrooke,

3001, 12e Avenue North

Sherbrooke, QC, Canada J1H 5N5

Tel.: (819) 564-5409

Tel. Secr.: (819) 346-1110  ext. 14601 or 15030

FAX: (819) 564-5442

E-mail: Johan.E.Vanlier@USherbrooke.ca