Re: Victims

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: Speercl <Speercl@EARTHLINK.NET>

An: Strickert, Rick <rstrickert@signaturescience.com>;

radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

Datum: Dienstag, 06. August 2002 21:36

Betreff: Re: Victims

>It sounds like Ms. Asa Takii is a victim of hormesis . . .

>Carl

>Rick wrote .....

>A news article from 1998

>(http://www.chugoku-np.co.jp/weekly/1998/980731.html) notes:

>"Ms. Asa Takii, who resides at the Tachibana-En in Kurahashi-cho,

>recently became the oldest person in Japan. Now she is making

>preparations to apply for certification as an atomic bomb victim.

>Ms. Takii, who is 114, was 61 years old at the time of the atomic

>bombing."

At RADSAFE we are constantly blaiming the news-media to provide nonsense and

that their messages cannot be taken serious. But now, when real nonsense is

distributed, suddenly the message of the paper is regarded as well founded

and serious. Which does not exclude, that the old lady has been shocked by

what happened and that maybe she lost a lot of relatives and friends, which

might have had a negative effect on her future life.

Your comment is more than inappropriate.

Franz