RE: Save Your Life from a Nuclear Attack or Disaster!

This is the kind of commercial propaganda that really has the potential to

get people (in this case, drug manufacturers) in trouble.  It reminds me of

the old radium advertisements that promoted radium as the "new wonder-drug"

80 years ago.  Now I'm just left wondering how many people are going to OD

on these pills as soon as the next nuclear plant goes into a forced outage

for maintenance repairs...

Greg Gibbons