Re: Radiological Stress Victims

Good point! It's just 'traumatic stress.' The significant fact however is

the a 'traumatic stress' is based on fear of trauma. But radiological stress

is caused by an intentional fraudulent case about the risk of radiation

exposure. (This is 'terrorism' in its most effective form.) As Marshall

Brucer wrote in the '60s-80s, including HP Newsletter, rad protection people

learned that funding came from "scaring the pants off Congress." So an

industry was born.

But not really. Before the bomb, scaring the public about radiation by the

FDA et al., reduced the 'competition' of low dose rad therapies to treat

infections, etc., for the pharmaceutical companies/medical establishment for

using the new (costly) 'wonder drugs' before and after WWII. (See, e.g.,

Calabrese and Baldwin reporting on 'the demise of a legitimate hypothesis'

in the late '30s (when the radium hazard fiction started with the death of

Eben Byers who was ingesting 10 Billion pCi/day - vis reg limits by EPA at 4

pCi/L, 5 pCi/day? roughly 2000 pCi/year?

Thanks.

Regards, Jim