PIC-A-Part

I am looking for some information and spare parts for the Reuter-Stokes Pressurized Ion Chambers (PIC).  If anyone has some used PICs (working or not), software, manuals, reports, procedures, or other useful information that they would be willing to sell, share, or trade, please contact me directly unless the information will benefit all.  I am also looking for commercial calibration facilities that can calibrate/repair these detectors (other than GE).

Thanks,

Carl Speer
Real-Time Radiological Services, Inc.
5108 Villa Granada Way