HLRW Emissions

I received my electricity bill ($200) from Nevada Power and it included an insert with two tables, Sources of Energy and Emissions of Energy Sources.  The first table shows that the primary energy sources used by Nevada Power is coal, natural gas, hydroelectric, and nuclear at 39.2%,  26.1%,  19.6%, and 10.5% respectively.  The second table shows the air emission type and pounds per megawatt-hour with carbon dioxide at 2,830, NOX at 9.11, SOX at 4.7, and high-level radioactive waste at N/A.

I find it odd that Nevada Power would include high-level radioactive waste in a table of air emissions.  When would this emission ever take place?

They have this nice little PR statement that says: "At Nevada Power, we care about the environment just like you. Therefore, we consistently operate at less than the allowable emissions permitted by the regulated authority..."  This made me wonder; What is the allowable amount of high-level radioactive waste emissions?

I think I know the answers to these two questions would be: Never and Zero.  But then why even include it?

Carl Speer
Real-Time Radiological Services, Inc.
5108 Villa Granada Way
North Las Vegas, NV 89031