"Positive collectors" (frm. " Chernobyl's children " [FW])

Brian,

I. About the article.

1. Writing a letter and asking for the article's

rebound wont accomplish much, even IF they even

will publish it.

1.2 Defense ain't balancing no more the Rad.

Fears.

1.2.1 Trying to reason frighten....Go ahead.

1.3 On the other hand,

Why would not write an article about positive

sides of radiation "How many lives does Radiation

Saves every year?"

1.3.1 This approach could make a crack in the

wall of Rad. fears, just drop one positive seed

and wait what will grow.

II. Past and Present.

2. We have grown so many " negative

collectors"(scientists) of facts about negative

sides of the ionized radiation, who of course DID

their jobs very well and scared all of us to

death.

III. Present and Future.

3. Isn't time to get more of those, who will

study/see/acknowledge/PROMOTE!!! the positive

sides.

IV. Personal.

4. Someone may ask this personal question: What

about YOU, what do you do your self, by just

giving "very valuable" suggestions?

4.1 I would answer that,sincerely:

You know, colleague,

NOT MUCH, I am very busy by protecting public and

worker from the REAL dangers of the Radiation

(1%-10(max)% of the time) and assuring of the

frighten of "hypothetical effects" the rest of

90%-99% of times) ....Radiation Fears are very

EXPENSIVE stuff in these days...

4.1.1 Do the math : 100 - 90(max) = 10 (max)

My wife would NOT like if I bring home only 10%

of the pay, so I HAVE to do the rest 90% to get

the full pay check.....capice

Emil.

From: "Brian Keele" <bdkeele@HOTMAIL.COM>

Subject: Re:  " Chernobyl's children " [FW]

certainly hope that you write a letter to the

editor

of the paper or seek out somebody who is very

familiar with the topic to write the

letter.</DIV><DIV> </DIV>

He wrote:

  Amazing claim in this article : children born

several years after the

Chernobyl accident ( 5 years in the particular

example given ) are "plagued

by disease and deformity" and "although these

children weren't yet born at

the time of the 1986 nuclear accident in

Chernobyl, many suffer its

consequences.....Thyroid cancer, stomach ailments

and leukemia are common

among children."  How does radioactive iodine,

with a half life

of 8 days, cause thyroidcancer in someone born

years after the release ?

...no doubt a shiningexample of metaphysics ?

Jaro

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

http://www.hotjobs.com