Re: KI

Give me a break!  The I-131, grass-cow-milk pathway is a "potential" uptake  for

emergency planning, and a "real" uptake if there's a release, assuming there are

people around willing to drink the milk.  My guess is that there would be little

if any  "real" uptake, since people will be made aware of the "potential"

uptake.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton