Re: Truck carrying 'low-level' radioactive tools crashes

Ted de Castro wrote:

> Perception IS NOT reality!!

> Some just think that it is.  That does not make it so.  Fact is not so

> accommodating.

OOOoooops!

Hi All,

	Something went wrong here when I was in the middle of my statement of

agreement with Ted! Maybe a sympathetic electronic gag reflex in answer

to that extreme Postmodern bull somebody threw in his/her post:

"Perception IS reality!" Only a 'social scientist' of the far academic

left can have imprinted a member of our list so strongly that he/she can

utter such "strong programme" drivel on a list meant for the discussion

of practical and theoretical problems of radiation protection.

Sorry for my eruption Mike!

Best regards,

Fritz

Fritz A. Seiler, Ph. D.