Re: Truck carrying 'low-level' radioactive tools crashes

Greetings Kai and others:

I can envision it now, someday someone will make

millions by developing a non radioactive smoke

detector that will be at least twice (or thrice)the

price of the current ones.  Just because people will

think its worth the money to be rad free in "our home"

or "at work", they will overwhelming purchase this

product like lemmings jumping into water

(Walt Disney reference).  I'll stay with what I know

works (americiumm).

Truthfully, the market exists because the sale pitch

will be "get rid of dangerous radiation and by our non

radioactive, environmentally friendly smoke detector!"

Just a thought, but this is how the public has been

trained! - Tom Savin

--- Kai Kaletsch <info@eic.nu> wrote:

> You can add the banning of ionizing radiation smoke

> detectors in some

> countries to your list.

> The reality is that somebody's kids will die from

> this policy, because the

> legislators decided to pander to and reinforce

> people's perception instead

> of trying to educate themselves.

> Kai

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs