Thanks

Thanks to all those who repled to my enquiry on Genralised Derived Limits, you have provided me with some usefull guidance.

Thanks

Keith

Keith McKay

Senior Chemist

Radioactivity Section

Glasgow Scientific Services

Environmental Protection Services

Glasgow City Council

64 Everard Drive

Springburn

Glasgow G21 1XG

Scotland

Disclaimer:

This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message

was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.

Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please

scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect

those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.