RE: Fluoroscopy of Feet in Shoes

I have no idea when it started and can offer only local evidence when it

stopped.

Our local (Kansas City suburb) shoe store quit allowing children to play

with the fluoroscope around 1951 +/- 1 year and got rid of the machine a

year or so later.

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

Richland, WA

jim.dukelow@pnl.gov

These comments are mine and have not been reviewed and/or approved by my

management or by the U.S. Department of Energy.