Re: Truck carrying 'low-level' radioactive tools crashes

In a message dated 08/17/2002 11:26:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time, muckerheide@attbi.com writes:

Bottom line: "Boxer is gullible." She is a victim of the officials that know
better, but do not tell the truth. We need to focus on the real problem, or
we can't make any progress. Even if you get to Boxer, that wouldn't stop
NCRP from conning someone else. The truth needs to be articulated by the
people that know better; and the light must be shined on the source of the
infection.

I'm sorry, but I totally disagree.  Boxer and State Senators Kuehl, Romero et al follow the money, and in California that money leads to Hollywood and Malibu.  They don't care one whit what any "expert" has to say on the matter, because if it makes their monied constituency happy to fight the evils of radiation, then who needs anything more?  The truth is irrelevant.

Barbara