RE: Nuclear Regulators: Attack Risk Low

We appear to have nearly reached the point where no one needs to attack

us--we as a country can cause ourselves more harm. If an NPP were attacked,

the resulting lack of harm would just be passed off as "fortunate" because

it "could have been worse if...," and "we'd better shut them all down

before...." And although the terrorist manual lists NPPs as potential

targets, no one has actually threatened to attack them; our infrastructure

is only being terrorized by the anti-nuc industry.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer