Re: Security at U.S. Nuclear Labs Called Unacceptable

Although I'm no great fan of the Honorable Congressman Markey and have no

inside information, my experience working for a DOE contractor indicates that

his allegations deserve credibility until shown otherwise, and must be

presumed to have been made in good faith.

Obviously, you have information that I don't have, since you can summarily

judge the report as "dribble."  Would it be possible for you to share it with

the rest of us, so we can make better decisions?

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com