Re: Security at U.S. Nuclear Labs Called Unacceptable

What you say is true.  Anybody who said that those things could not

happen made a mistake.  For me, it goes back to the Chicken Little

story.  I think we should work to help CL see that safe is relative, and

that our use of radiation is "relatively" very safe.

Is the sky falling? Well, there have been several major extinction

events in the history of earth, but its not something anyone should be

losing sleep over.

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu