Re: Radiation monitoring in pulsed fields

Unless you know a LOT about the fields and your instrument

characteristics (and - no offense intended - if you have to ask - then

you don't) - the HPI 1030 is the ONLY choice!

Its a bit of a "fussy" instrument to use - you'll get used to it - but

it has unique features particularly suited to that environment.  In your

environment it is the ONLY instrument you can be sure will tell you the

truth every time without second guessing or other "considerations".