From: William V Lipton [mailto:liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM]
Sent: Thursday August 29, 2002 7:17 AM
To: Muckerheide
Cc: Jim Hardeman; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: irradiated mail

My understanding is that virtually all of the dose from gamma irradiation is
produced by the secondary electrons.  In that case, how would gamma irradiation
produce different effects than beta or electron beam irradiation?

It's not about dose, it's about trust.
Curies forever.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com