Re: Uses for non-medical nuclides

application of nuclear and isotope techniques in agricultural productivity

and food security, improvement of human health, industrial development,

drinking water supply and environmental protection.

Look at http://www.iaea.org/programmes/ri/mpo.html

http://www.iaea.or.at/worldatom/Programmes/

Industrial Applications & Chemistry Section

http://www.iaea.or.at/programmes/ripc/iachem/

INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS Radiation Processing

http://www.iaea.or.at/worldatom/publications/indappli/process.html

Jose Julio Rozental

Madrid until 2-10-02

>From: Brian Rees <brees@LANL.GOV>

>To: Radsafe Mail list <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

>Subject: Uses for non-medical nuclides

>Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 07:45:37 -0700

>I'm looking for a good listing (or a number of listings) of uses for

>non-medical nuclides.  I can find plenty of references for medical nuclide

>uses, but not much on other uses.

>As an example: "U-238 is used as shielding for some sources, as

>counterweights in some applications, and as projectile tips for

>armour-piercing munitions."

>Thanks in advance,

>Brian Rees

>radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no subject line.

>You can view the Radsafe archives at http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.

http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx