        From:   RuthWeiner@AOL.COM [SMTP:RuthWeiner@AOL.COM]
        Sent:   Friday, 6 September 2002 14:14
        To:     radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
        Subject:        The Isotopes

        Here is something to brighten your day, RADSAFERs.

        The new Albuquerque, N. M. baseball team is called the ISOTOPES!!
The logo is a capital A (for Albuquerque) surrounded by orbiting baseballs
(as in the familiar electron orbit logo).  The team's owner is quoted in
this morning's paper as saying that he doesn't know exactly what an isotope
is.

        In the words of Dave Barry:  I am not making this up.

        Apparently the idea is from the Simpsons, not from Sandia or Los
Alamos Labs.

        Ruth

        Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
        ruthweiner@aol.com

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Environment Protection Authority.