Re: A friend gave me sheet music for "Radium Dance" (1904) - a hot tune in itsday

Radium Dance (1904): Composer Jean Schwartz - could therefore be a ragtime

(could have been a paper roll with punched holes in it (?) - hopefully

without pregnant chads and all that). It was probably with reference to the

use of fluorescence from radium paint on clothes which glowed "neatly" in

the dark.

It would be nice to know more about it. If there is a MIDI - please let me

know.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com

http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/