AW: Question: Which ear do you use for your mobile phone?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Bjorn Cedervall

Gesendet: Sonntag, 08. September 2002 20:37

An: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: Question: Which ear do you use for your mobile phone?

Dear Radsafers,

One of the key issues related to the recent mobile phone & brain tumor

controversy involves the question of whether the patients had the tumor on

the same side as the one they use for talking on their mobile phones. Just

asking myself about the telephone ear – I realize that I hardly know myself

so then my question is – what about other people = you?

In other words – for you who can spend a minute on this issue and to help me

to get some statistics – please answer the following (your response is

needed as soon as possible):

REMEMBER THAT YOUR RESPONSE IS IMPORTANT – THIS IS NOT A GAME.

QUESTION: WHICH EAR DO YOU USE WHEN YOU USE YOUR MOBILE PHONE?

Right/left/both/don’t know

I am right-handed, therefore there is no other chance, than use any

telephone - whether stationary or mobile - in my left hand, because it is in

most cases necessary to take notes during telephone conversation - with my

right hand of course!

Best regards,

Franz