RE: AW: "Radiation free zones" etc/Paranoia

Jack,

I thought that was pretty good.  I think we had a line of discussions a

while back that dealt with post-traumatic stress syndrome.  My feeling is

that if you have a problem, mental or physical, the interferes with daily

activity, get it treated.  If you can live with it without interfering with

the lives of others, do so.  You will "tick" off fewer people.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane