Re: TFP update article, E Magazine; replies to all

Ruth,

Thanks for the clarification:

At 09:27 AM 9/17/2002 -0400, RuthWeiner@aol.com wrote:

The criticism is usually that the regulations are either too weak or inadequately enforced, or both, not that they are meaningless.  And it does appear that no matter what the regulation, some environmental organization is going to criticize it for being too weak.

That's what I meant. When I said "meaningless" I meant as in "this regulation isn't strict enough, we need to protect to a higher standard than the regulation."

Thanks!

Richard