RE: Radioactive vinegar bottle ?!?!

Title: RE: Radioactive vinegar bottle ?!?!

I guess the next question is, are natural ores greater than 0.05%
uranium?

Are you kidding ?
Some of our uranium ore in Saskatchewan is nearly pure uranium oxide.
For example, McArthur River has so far produced ore grading ON AVERAGE 16% uranium. Pockets of very high-grade ore are down-blended at the mine, with lower-grade surrounding ore, in order to maintain a consistent supply of feed to the ore processing plant.

Jaro