D&D in Calif.

As a California HP, I think I've figured out our governor.  He has a reputation for "Pay to Play" - referring to the millions of dollars donated to his campaign by people looking for his help.  Let's ask him how much needs to be donated to get a laboratory license released; how much for a bio-tech license; how much for a nuke plant (if you have to ask, you can't afford it.)

It's not 25 millirem; it's $25 thousand!

Joel C.
joelc@alum.wpi.edu

In a message dated 09/19/2002 7:28:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
BLHamrick@AOL.COM writes:

> The anti-nuclear contingency got some press last week on this issue.

There was another article in today's LA Times:  "Forget the Money - Keep
Radiation in its Place Gov. Davis,"
(http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/opinion/la-oe-miles20sep20.story).