Check Source Identification

Recently, I was asked to assist another federal agency in the Cleveland area in dealing with, what is thought to be, an unknown instrument check source.  I am looking for a definite identification of this small source and it's manufacturer.  Here's its description:

Metallic disk, approximately 0.5" diameter and 0.25" thick. (looks like a big watch battery)
Writing:        "RA 3 25" on one side
                "FA 7063" on other
Exposure Rate:  approx. 40 mR/hr at 1 cm (meter calibrated to Cs-137)

I'm guessing it might contain radium, with the writing above being its model and serial number respectively, but, I would appreciate anyone with a definite ID of this source.  They did not have any information regarding the make/model of the instrument this source was taken from.

Christopher J. Blasio CIH, CSP
Environmental Management Office
John H. Glenn Research Center
Mailstop 6-4