From: Mitchell Davis [mailto:radiation@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 12:42 PM
To: Radsafepost
Subject: MSDS

Good Afternoon:

I have been asked by a client if I have access to an MSDS (or something with similar information as would be found in a MSDS) for both ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.  I know of no such document but then I don't know everything.  If anyone knows of where I might obtain such documents or if you have developed something similar for your facility and are willing to share them I would appreciate it.  Thank you in advance.

Mitchell W. Davis, RRPT
Health Physicist
915-697-3523
915-349-4824 Cell