RE: The Informed Patient: The Battle Against Superbugs Needs Some Recruits: Patients

If it has been so effective, why are antibiotics so commonly used?  Are

antibiotics more effective?  Cheaper?  Convenient?  Gee, 2000 papers in 100

years.  I would imaging that there are 2000 papers on antibiotics in a year.

Of course, it is probably a conspiracy of the pharmaceutical companies and

the medical establish to suppress the use of ionizing radiation.  In

medicine, you try to do the best for your patient, not what is politically

correct.  It is difficult to say why certain treatments do not work on all

patients, as in the case of Ted's friends, but charging that radiation would

boost the immune system to cure their condition is very imaginative.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane