RE: "Limit to Survival - Effect of Radiation

Les,

This is part of my point.  Are two pieces of data linked?  Is the fact that

increased immune response at low doses lead to a reduction in cancer

incidence?   Does living near a nuclear power plant increase cancer risk?

We are becoming a society obsessed with concerns about risk and overwhelmed

by data.  I think it is too easy to dismiss contradictions by say "well,

this piece of data show . . ."  Yet, when I read what is written with a

critical eye, like the Calabrese and Baldwin article, I may come away a

different perspective.  But is it less valid?

I guess I am trying to put into print what I am thinking about, and to

elicit thoughts by others on the list.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist