Civil Defense Meter Calibration Services...

Radsafers,

Since FEMA no longer supports, and only a

handful of states continue to calibrate their

Civil Defense meters on their own, there are

many thousands of these meters in current

use by First-Responders without calibration

and maintenance support.

One source for any municipality or agency

in need of calibration services for their Civil

Defense instruments is KI4U, Inc. in Texas.

KI4U, Inc. is licensed by the Texas BRC to

perform these calibrations here with our two

CD V-794 calibrators for the CD V-715's,

717's, and 720's survey meters and the

CDV series of dosimeters. (Cesium source

is traceable to N.I.S.T. standard and the

calibrations are performed in accordance

with BRC, FEMA, ASTM & NRC standards.)

Details on this calibration service are here...

www.radmeters4u.com/calibrate.htm

Thank you,

Shane Connor

KI4U, Inc.