Neutron check source

Thanks to all who replied to my query for a neutron check source.  I forwarded all of them to the researcher and he is deciding which way he wants to go (new versus used).  He just needs a check source, so to all of you who are looking to get rid of those Curie sources, thanks but no thanks!  It seems an awful lot of us have "interesting" sources that we are trying to find homes for.

Larry Grimm, Senior HP

UCLA EH&S/ Radiation Safety Division

*	lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu   Phone:310/206-0712   Fax: 310/206-9051 Cell: 310/863-5556  Pager:1-800-233-7231ext93569

*	On Campus: 501 Westwood Plaza, 4th Floor, MS 951605

*	Off Campus: UCLA Radiation Safety Div, 501 Westwood Plaza 4th Fl, Box 951605, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1605

*	If this email is not RSD business, the opinions are mine, not UCLA's.