Re: radiation exposue at st lucie

Thank you for the correction, Stewart,

Indeed, I meant to write "More than one rem (cGy) is usual from CT of the chest-"

I learned this by surveying 3 local hospital imaging departments with 4 different machines.

Of course MRIs have no ionizing radiation, using radio waves with very low frequency.

The point remains that nuclear power workers and clean up crews are burdened with unreasonable

regulation, and  medically justified exposure much less so.

Please change "MRI" to "CT", and thank you, Stewart.

Howard Long