Re: Double Sampling in MARSSIM

     Sorry for being so cynical, BUT which NRC is this; decommissioning

     NRC, NMSS NRC, power Rx NRC, or Medical NRC?  They are all very VERY

     different groups.  Could it be the NRC that is promoting peer reviewed

     std such as ANSI in lieu of NUREGs?

     Matt Williamson

     willim01@mskcc.org

     Obviously my take on the situation ONLY; not my employer or

     employees...Tx