Re: Glass-Based Radon Measurements (fwd)

Dear Dr. Lagarde,

Thank you for answering my questions. Obviously, I have to leave it at that,

since I cannot check the calculations.

I have graphed the categorical ERRs for the surface based measurements and

the ERR x 2.25 for the air based measurements (see

 http://members.shaw.ca/eic/ERR.pdf ).

To me, the two curves are as identical as they could possibly be,

considering the inherent granularity of the data and the fact that the ERRs

are only given to 2 significant figures. I found that curious, since the

shapes of the raw odds ratio curves are completely different between air and

surface based measurements. One is saw tooth the other is essentially a step

function

( see http://members.shaw.ca/eic/odds.pdf ).

Best Regards,

Kai