Re: more st lucie workers expsoed

Ruth and all the rad protectionists who think this is ok,

Why not? DOE and EPA, NRC and IAEA, NCRP and ICRP, are committed to make

them multi-100 billion dollar scams! 4 mrem/yr! ICRP et al. going toward 1

mr/yr. You're blaming the messenger again!? :-)

We work for orgs that lie about radiation health effects. Some of us working

stiffs actually speak out. And it is "proof" when we know that most of us

"fear for our jobs" (or falsely think so) if we speak out. So there's much

greater credit to people like Ruth and Barbara and many others who do speak.

(But there are still many that are too willing to follow a career "success

path" by shilling the party line.)

But we got a 1996 HPS Position Statement, but HPS tells politicians and the

media scare stories to deny it, and later HPS positions (including the 1996

authors) denied it when pushed by their gov't "leaders." We got an ANS

Position Statement (#41) updated again in 2001, under great duress with

behind-the-scenes pressure from ex-gov't "consultants" to the agencies. ANS

still adopts contrary positions when directed by NRC/DOE (now trying to

support a 1 mr limit to release solid materials). More institutional

actions, not just "personal opinions" are needed, including formal

challenges to agencies and policies in rulemaking and lawmaking.

We need to stop blaming the victims of fraud (the gullible media,

politicians, anti-nukes, like Norm, who are being used to defraud the

public) instead of those that are the only ones in a position to defraud.

Another good test: "Follow the money!"

And, "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem."

(Don't blame me. People like Lauriston Taylor, Marshall Brucer, Robley

Evans, and dozens of others of the giants of radiation health effects

science, have been telling the HPS and others about this fraud for more than

30 years. Gunnar Walinder (associate of Sievert, Radiumhemmet,

radiobiologist, UNSCEAR member, etc.): "...the greatest scientific scandal

of the 20th Century.")

Thanks.

Regards, Jim